[vtkusers] Structured Grid Blanking with Function Data

Elizabeth Nitao enitao at craft-tech.com
Fri Aug 18 22:18:06 EDT 2006

John,
Try the following:
Create a vtkStructuredGrid for your grid points and a vtkFloatArray for
your scalars.
Use the grid's SetScalars method to add the scalars to your grid.
([structuredgrid GetPointData] SetScalars scalars)
Create a vtkBlankStructuredGrid and then use the SetInput method.
(blankgrid SetInput structuredgrid)
Then set the min/max blanking value.
Hope this helps!

Elizabeth