[vtkusers] Actor->Render()

Louis Desjardins lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 03:17:11 EDT 2006

Hi vtkexperts,

I was wondering if anyone has tried rendering actors using the
vtkActor::Renderer( Renderer * , Mapper * ) function (I'm doing this as a
means to have more immediate mode control).

// Ren1 contains no actors
RenWin->AddRenderer( Ren1 );

RenWin->Render();
Actor->Render();

However this just renders a black screen.. On the vtk site however it
indicates that calling vtkActor::Renderer causes the actor to be rendered,
so I must be doing something wrong.. but I'm not sure what..

If anyone has any tips that would be greatly appreciated,
thank you again,

LD