[vtkusers] RE: How to compute intersection between surface polydata in vtk?

Lohs, Uwe lohs at atlas.de
Fri Apr 28 03:54:10 EDT 2006

Dear Goodwin, dear Jean-DO,

I tried to understand your messages about intersection between
polydata surface. I have to seperately mark the intersection of
a delaunay generated polydata field and a sphere object.

1.

I am not so familiar with CMAKE, what do I have to do to compile

vtkBioeng.zip

I don't know how to deal with CMAKE for a seperate project.

2.

Am I write that the version which is currently http://www.bioengineering-research.com/vtk/vtkCollisionDetectionFilter.htm <http://www.bioengineering-research.com/vtk/vtkCollisionDetectionFilter.htm>  is working for VTK
lower equal version 4.5 but not for VTK 5.0

(I am not successfull in getting a C++ Builder version for VTK 5.0 because

Borland does not create object files for the *.txx files)

(Nevertheless where can I get the latest version of vtkBioeng.zip.

3.

Anyone of you knows, why the result of the delaunay2D feeded with ctkPoints

does not include any scalars and that therefor I do not have a chance to colour

my Polydata?

IThanks in advance Yours

Uwe

To close this discussion, and for the record on the vtkusers list, in
case other people are interested.
Jean-Do
(Thanks Goodwin, and the best for your thesis...)