[vtkusers] Help : how memory is used with VTK ?

vidyadhar vidyadhar at lucidindia.net
Thu Apr 27 22:58:08 EDT 2006

Hi Amy,
I am interested in the queries raised by Nicolas. He is willing to
compromise speed for memory. Actor's pipeline is updated when it is rendered
once. Is there some way to release these memory resources when the actor is
hidden without removing its pipeline? I think this can be useful even
without the speed/memory compromise.
Vidyadhar