[vtkusers] Where can I get vtkCISG or are there som alternitive toolkits?

Justus Kreuels Justus.Kreuels at rwth-aachen.de
Tue Apr 25 06:44:50 EDT 2006

Hello.

I am working on nonrigid registration of bones in lower extrimity at
RWTH Aachen. Therefore I want to use vtk. During my searches in
internet I fount the tool vtkCISG and it seems so that this tool
includes exactly the functionality i need for my problem.

Perhaps you can tell me where I can get it or you can give me
informations of alternitive tools for nonrigid registration in vtk.

In the ground-functionality of vtk 5.0 i did not found a direct way
registrate non-rigid.

Many thanks for your effort.
Justus Kreuels