[vtkusers] use vtk by python

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Fri Apr 21 08:27:23 EDT 2006

When you run CMake on the VTK source tree, turn on the VTK_USE_PYTHON
CMake variable.  After doing CMake's "configure", make sure that the
Python-related CMake variables are set properly.  When CMake
finishes, build VTK as usual, and you should end up with library
files (.dll if you used shared libraries, .lib otherwise) whose names
indicate they are for use with Python.

- Amy