[vtkusers] manipulating a cloud of points

Clement Chauplannaz chauplac at esiee.fr
Thu Apr 20 15:44:21 EDT 2006

hello,

I'm concerned with two issues related to cloud of points and vtk.

1) I would like to display a cloud of points, and only the points. Up to
now, I'm drawing a surface using the points.
2) I would also like to draw a rectangle with the mouse and get the ids
of the points inside this shape. At the moment, I'm using
vtkSelectVisiblePoints with a still rectangle, as I don't know if there
is an easy way to allow the user to draw a selection rectangle and get
the pixel coordinates of the rectangle.

Thanks in advance
Clément