[vtkusers] rectilinear grid and polygons...

fred fredantispam at free.fr
Sat Apr 15 08:37:30 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm using mayavi and I'm quite new to mayavi/VTK.
I've used for many years GMV (General Mesh Viewer).
But now, I want to use mayavi, for several reasons
(GMV is non-commercial but non-free).
My problem is that mayavi syntax is quite different from GMV, so I'm a
little lost.

I still don't understand how can I display my objects, as shown here
http://fredantispam.free.fr/snap.jpg.

Objects are defined by small cells.
But which keyword I have to use in my vtk file ?

I read "File Formats for VTK 4.2" but I don't understand.

Can you show me please a small example with rectilinear grid and
some small set cell in it ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Fred.