[vtkusers] Re: Bioeng package for vtk5.0

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Mon Apr 10 12:29:12 EDT 2006

Janet Kim wrote:
> Hi Goodwin, et al.
>
> Can you also send me the updated package?
> Also, is there any documentation for adding and compiling this package?
> I added the packaged, ran cmake and compiled everything but I get this
> error:
>
> "can't find package vtkbioeng... etc."
>
> thanks
> Janet

Hi Janet,

I'm just in the middle of transferring all the code to sourceforge.net
(I'm waiting on approval at the moment).

If you completed a shared build:

Try adding this before "package require vtkbioeng"

lappend auto_path c:/builddir/Release

where "builddir" is the directory where you built the package

If you completed a static build:

Try:

load {} vtkBioengTcl

instead of "package require vtkbioeng"

I'm going to include the vtkBioeng classes in the next verion of VTKit
(a single file executable for VTK/tcl files)- you wont have to compile
the code. It should just work ;-)

I'll put a FAQ up when I've moved the code.

hth

Goodwin