[vtkusers] Strange VTK Behavior...

Andrea Gavana andrea.gavana at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 10:05:38 EDT 2006

Hello NG,

    thanks to Amy, John, Goodwin and Prabhu I solved the problem of
vtkThreshold (I think :-) ). Now everything seems OK, except one small
thing. I have a vtkUnstructuredGrid in which I have some scalars. Now,
irrespective of which scalar I am visualizing, I get strange visualization
effects when I rotate/zoom the vtkUnstructuredGrid. For example and for
comparison, please see the 2 pictures here:

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/infinity77/AlmostOK.JPG

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/infinity77/SomethingWrong.JPG

They are showing exactly the same grid with the same scalars, but in the
second one there are strokes of green that should not be there...
Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? May it be a light problem?

Thank you very much for your help and suggestions.

Andrea.

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/infinity77/