[vtkusers] how can I start for a example of VTK in Window

vidyadhar vidyadhar at lucidindia.net
Tue Sep 27 03:28:29 EDT 2005

Hi
In Project Properties dialog open Linker-Input tab and in Additional
Dependencies field specify the VTK libs. You can specify all vtk libs.
Consider the first error which is on vtkActor::New. VTK help indicates that
source file (cpp/h) located in Rendering folder. This corresponds to
vtkRendering.lib so include that in Additional Dependencies. This way you
can figure out the libs that you need for linking. Specifying all libs can
slow down the linker.
HTH
Vidyadhar