[vtkusers] Zoom to window problem

Bharati bharati at sungrace.com
Fri Sep 23 04:57:41 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am using Qt 3.2.3. I have a class derived from QVTKWidget in my Qt
project. I want to implement zoom to window facility. I have trapped the
mouse events and got the coordinates of mousePress and mouseRelease.
With this data which vtk structures associated with QVTKWidget should be
used to zoom the area selected by the user? I tried changing 'zoom'
factor of active camera, but I could not calculate the proper zoom
factor and adjust the view window as per selection by mouse.

Can somebody help me to solve this?

With regards,
Bharati Page.