[vtkusers] Read Rectilineargrid File::Only the grid is visible

Bruno da Silva de Oliveira bruno at esss.com.br
Thu Sep 22 08:16:45 EDT 2005

Hi,

Winfried Bilgic wrote:

>Hello Again,
>
>i tried this, but i got a white surface and i used the vtkDataSetMapper with the same result. I modified my SourceCode to navigate directly to the vector dataset (clReader->SetVectorsName(const char*)) and update the reader (clReader->Update();), with the result that i see with clGrid->Print(cout), that there is a grid and PointData available... i think i need an extra Mapper.
>
>What you think ? Winne

Try to replace vtkRectilinearGridGeometryFilter by
vtkExtractRectilinearGrid. vtkRectilinearGridGeometryFilter only
extracts points, while vtkExtractRectilinearGrid extracts another
vtkRectilinearGrid.You will have to use a vtkDataSetMapper instead of a
vtkPolyDataMapper.

[]s,

--
Bruno da Silva de Oliveira
bruno at esss.com.br
ESSS - Engineering Simulation and Scientific Software
http://www.esss.com.br