[vtkusers] urgent: update VTK

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Tue Sep 13 09:42:46 EDT 2005

Hi Isabelle,

Were you able to enter a password when you tried
to log in, or did this error message happen
before you were prompted to do that?  Is the
machine from which you are trying to connect to
public.kitware.com behind a firewall?  (That
could prevent you from being able to connect to
the server here.)  I just tried downloading VTK
5.0 from CVS, logging in as anonymous, and had no
problems doing so (just to verify that the
intructions on the VTK web site are still valid).

- Amy