[vtkusers] VTK equivalent of Paraview SetInterpolateColorsFlag

Paul Cochrane cochrane at esscc.uq.edu.au
Tue Sep 13 04:20:24 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm wanting to replicate the colour interpolation one can obtain of a
surface from within paraview with vtk.  Paraview has a flag that one can set
that makes the colour interpolation very nice when one is viewing a grid in
a surface representation and I'm wondering what I have to do in vtk to
obtain the same output.  To explain what I mean, I'm attaching two images to
this email.  In interpColorsOff.jpg one sees a nice range of colours
(notably the yellow and green) in the peak, whereas in interpColorsOn.jpg
there is just the red in the same place, which is the same output as what I
get with vtk.  I managed to track the difference down to the
SetInterpolateColorsFlag within paraview, however this doesn't seem to exist
in vtk, and I'm wondering what I have to do (if at all possible) within vtk
to get the same result as having SetInterpolateColorsFlag set to Off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Paul Cochrane

--
Paul Cochrane
Computational Scientist/Software Developer

E: cochrane at esscc.uq.edu.au
P: +61 7 3346 4109
F: +61 7 3365 7347