[vtkusers] QVTKWidget causing choppy resize

Matt Schmiermund matt at plasticflow.com
Tue Sep 6 16:09:22 EDT 2005

I have recently switched from using one of the other
vtk/qt solutions to using QVTKWidget which is included
in the cvs versions of vtk.

I noticed I began to have choppy resizing and moving
dialog boxes within the program left a trail. This
makes the program look rather tacky and I would like
to get rid of it. I removed the QVTKWidget from my
program and recompiled it and the problems
disappeared, so I do not believe it has anything to do
with Qt or my compiler.

If anyone knows how I might be able to improve this I
would greatly appreciate the help.

-Matt