[vtkusers] vtkVolumeTextureMapper3D and offscreen rendering

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Wed Oct 19 12:44:43 EDT 2005

Mark,

vtkWindowToImageFilter is not offscreen rendering so this is not the same
problem unless the render window you were using was offscreen. I am not
sure why you should have a problem with vtkWindowToImageFilter - you may
need to change whether you read from the front or back buffer depending on
your exact rendering parameters (and perhaps even your graphics driver) but
it should work....

Lisa