[vtkusers] Synchronizing Image Windows

Aaron Cois aaron_vtk at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 12:14:27 EDT 2005

I have two image windows (an input and an output) that
both contain a volume of the same size and
proportions.  I'd like to synchronize rotation and
zoom actions performed on them by the user, so that if
one image's position (including sliding the planes
through the image, as this is 3D data) is altered, the
other is changed to match.  Just adding a button to
change one to match the other would be fine too, if
doing this on the fly is troublesome.  I haven't been
able to figure out how to do this, mainly because i'm
not sure if rotation a volume is an action on the
volume, or an action on the camera.  Can anyone
provide some insight?