[vtkusers] manual segmentation

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 6 15:21:21 EDT 2005

Hi guys,

  I have to carry out a manual segmentation of a region of interest that will be used to initialize a further algorithm.

  Until now, i successed to compute my manual contours by interpolating some picked control points by splines. Now, I have got my vtkImageData as well as my contours stored in vtkPolyData rendered on my window.

I am wondering if there is already something to help me to extract or set up a region of interest (ROI/VOI) from vtkPolyData = my manually segmented contours.

I took a look on vtkExtractVOI but it seems to apply only to extract a rectangular piece of my volume.

Isabelle