[vtkusers] Re: [Insight-users] Re: VTK/ITK with VC8

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Wed Nov 30 15:52:10 EST 2005

True, CableSwig ( as a standalone package )  does not seem to build with
VS8. Brad is the master,

Looks like minor compiler issues.

For instance, the following syntax used to be valid ( in older notation )

size_t
regerror (errcode, preg, errbuf, errbuf_size)
    int errcode;
    const regex_t *preg;
    char *errbuf;
    size_t errbuf_size;
{

VS8 doesn't like that anymore ... replace..

size_t
regerror (
    int errcode,
    const regex_t *preg,