[vtkusers] vtkMy : java wrapping : where are the class files?

matthias specht specht at ifi.unizh.ch
Tue Nov 29 13:32:58 EST 2005

hello,
I use the VTK/Examples/Build/vtkMy scheme for using my own classes along
with the vtk base. I want to use it from java. Everything works well :
the classes get compiled, the shared libraries and the .java files get
created - but there is no vtkMy.jar file like I would have expected.
It looks like I have to write my own script to call javac and add the
.class files to VTK/bin/vtk.jar - or did I miss something here? Surely
I'm not the first one to try that...
Any hint would be well appreciated

cheers
Matthias