[vtkusers] Re: VTK/ITK with VC8

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Tue Nov 29 12:47:20 EST 2005

Hi Arash,

Looks like "user32.lib" hasn't been set as an input to the linker.

Right click on the ITKCommon.lib project, click properties, goto the linker
properties, and add user32.lib as a linker input. Usually, VTK needs at
least: kernel32.lib, user32.lib and gdi32.lib... some projects also need
advapi32.lib et al.

hth

Goodwin

ps. if you search microsoft.com for the function name you usually hit the
msdn help page which (at the bottom of the page) tells you which libraries
contain which functions.

news:006401c5f4ee$71507820$6601a8c0 at AZAR...