[vtkusers] Re: VTK/ITK with VC8

Arash Jahangir arash at vije.ca
Tue Nov 29 09:08:52 EST 2005

Hi  Nic,
I have gotten it to the point that the nightly code compiles if I limit
myself to a minimal build (more problems on ITK than VTK) but in both cases
the linker has issues.  Typical error message is with unresolved external
symbols:

Error 6 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__DestroyWindow at 4
referenced in function "protected: virtual __thiscall
itk::Win32OutputWindow::~Win32OutputWindow(void)"
(??1Win32OutputWindow at itk@@MAE at XZ) ITKCommon.lib

I'd appreciate any help with this.

Arash