[vtkusers] Deprecated includes in VTK

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed Nov 23 10:34:22 EST 2005

On 2005-11-22 18:55, Mike Jackson said:

>I could. And then I am left with a forked version of VTK that I can
>not commit to cvs. Also, since VTK 5 doesn't actually compile for me
>(OS X 10.4.3 and Xcode 2.2) I am still back at VTk 4.2.

Just yesterday I got the newest code from CVS and for the first time
ever it build with no errors, no warnings, and no failed tests!  But I
guess we are using different build settings.  You can see mine here
<http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Sites/RogueResearch/MacOSX10.4.3-cocoa-
gcc4.0.1/20051122-2229-Experimental/Notes.html>.  I am also using 10.4.3
and 2.2.

>And if it does compile, then I get link errors. Something about
>_MPProcessors.

Well, that function is in CoreServices.framework, so I guess for some
reason cmake/vtk are not linking in that framework.  But I'm not sure
why you see it and I don't.  How are our build settings different?

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com