[vtkusers] Configure VTK with MPICH-G2 Library Problems...>

n9693119 at mail.ncku.edu.tw n9693119 at mail.ncku.edu.tw
Wed Nov 23 01:51:49 EST 2005

When I configure VTK's MPI_EXTRA_LIBRARY with two Globus's library files
as follows:
/opt/globus/lib/libglobus_ftp_control_gcc32dbg.a
/opt/globus/lib/libglobus_duroc_runtime_gcc32dbg.a
VTK can pass the make processes..

But in $VTK_HOME/bin directory,
some executable like "MPIGroups","ParallelIso","ParallelIsoSocket",
"ParallelIsoTest","PipelineParallelism","TaskParallelism","TaskParallelismWit
hPorts",
does not appear...

Instead, only "MPIGroups" and "ParallelIsoTest" appear...

Do I have to add more MPI_EXTRA_LIBRARY files?
Does anybody know what happen?

--- YOU ARE USING THE NCKU WEBMAIL SYSTEM ---