[vtkusers] building borland make files with cmake

Mattias Bair mattias.bair at cnh.at
Tue Nov 22 06:37:52 EST 2005

Hi everybody,

I want to make make-files for bcb6 but I can't start the bcc32 compiler. In
the cmake version 2.2 I set the source, the destination directory and choose
Borland Makefiles. After clicking configure I'll get the errors:

CMake Error: Generator: execution of make failed. Make command was
cmTryCompileExec

The C compiler "bcc32" is not able to compile a simple test program. It
fails with the following output:
	The appropriate file can not be found.
Generator: execution of make failed. Make command was: make cmTryCompileExec

The status bar shows check for working C compiler: bcc32 -- broken

I don't know what's wrong because the environment variable is set. I tried
to call bcc32 in the command line which worked without complaining. Has
anybody an idea?

Thanks.