[vtkusers] VTK 4.4/Visual Studio 2005 Express with CMake 2.2

Tallhamer, Mike Mike.Tallhamer at USONCOLOGY.COM
Mon Nov 21 18:22:08 EST 2005

I am new to VTK and the VTK community and would like to compile the VTK and
ITK libraries using the new Visual Studio 2005 Express Edition and CMake 2.2
by following the guidelines in the appropriate texts. However, I am getting
the following error when trying to configure the VTK.sln files.

Error: Compiling VTK CMake commands - failed

I have tried to go through this list and see if there were any other topics
regarding this and haven't found one. ITK seemed to work just fine but VTK
4.4 isn't working no matter what I try. I'm also new to CMake so I may be
missing something someone of more experience may find.

Thank You,

Michael Tallhamer

Medical Physicist

Department of Radiation Oncology

Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers

The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments are
confidential, possibly privileged and intended for the addressee(s)
only.  Only the addressee(s) may read, disseminate, retain or otherwise
use this message.  If received in error, please immediately inform the
sender and then delete this message without disclosing its contents to
anyone.