[vtkusers] software for generating structured grids from point clouds

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Sun Nov 13 22:20:38 EST 2005

Witold,

	Could you add the reference direcly to the VTK Wiki web page ? This
will make sure to keep track of this kind of software, also making your
software more visible.

	Go to:

	http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/

	And go to the Tools/Applications section. You'll need to create an
account using your email.

Thanks
Mathieu