[vtkusers] urgent: help in blanking points

Nathalie Rey nrsilva at inf.pucrs.br
Fri Nov 11 09:42:34 EST 2005

I have a problem in blanking points. In StructuredGrid, I set
the visibility of the points in array, but when I render, the points are still visible. Does anyone Knows the problem? I tried to fix the problem for hours, but still have no sucess. I apreciated any help. Thanks!!!

The code:

rgrid->SetPoints(pontos2);

rgrid->GetCellData()->SetScalars(tEscalar2);

//Blank Cells

vtkUnsignedCharArray *vetor_visivel = vtkUnsignedCharArray::New();

vetor_visivel->SetNumberOfValues(31);

for(i=0;i<31;i++)

    vetor_visivel->SetValue(i, 0);

rgrid->SetPointVisibilityArray(vetor_visivel);

rgrid->Update();