[vtkusers] extract parts filter like in paraview

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 09:49:28 EST 2005

If you are working with VTK 4.X, you do not need to extract parts. EnSight
reader has multiple outputs and each output corresponds to one part. Just
connect you pipeline to the output you are interested in. If you are working
with VTK 5.X, EnSight reader has one multi-block output. To extract parts,
you need to use vtkMultiGroupDataExtractGroup.

-Berk