[vtkusers] visualize vector field

William Greene william.h.greene at yale.edu
Tue Nov 1 13:58:37 EST 2005

Hi,

I am a new paraview user, and am having difficulty viewing the vector
field I am
using to warp an image. I am saving the vector field as a .vtk image. I
open the
image in paraview, and add a glyph. Some vector fields are properly displayed,
such as a field of all [1,0,0], or [1,1,1], etc. However, a field of all
[-1,-1,0] is displayed the same as a field of [1,1,0]. The orientation of the
glyphs is the same for both fields. I have downloaded the newest stable
release
of paraview. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks.