[vtkusers] probing a vtkpolydata object

SKslimjim at aol.com SKslimjim at aol.com
Tue May 31 11:06:10 EDT 2005

Does anyone have a C++/Java code segment for probing a vtkpolydata object.
Been given a vtkpolydata object and would like to view examples to help me
determine its content.  e.g. given an object comprised of 2 polys built from  2
cellarrays  how do I find the actual world values of the data in the cell array
. How do I find the scalars associated with the cells,etc?( I have seen how
to build vtkpolydata (cubes.cxx.array.cxx) now want to "take them apart")