[vtkusers] Applying different transfer functions to even/odd slices

rywchiu rywchiu at interchange.ubc.ca
Fri May 27 14:58:31 EDT 2005

Hi,

I want to be able to apply different colour transfer functions for even and odd slices of a 3D volume. The data that is being read is a MetaImage with a single raw file. How could you go about doing this?

Would I have to read even slices separately from odd slices? And does vtkImageReader2::SetFileNameSpacing() work for a single raw file? And if I'm reading even/odd slices separately, is it possible to output them back together (after giving them different transfer functions) within the same volume?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Rita