[vtkusers] vtkCutter using vtkPlane

Matt Schmiermund matt at plasticflow.com
Fri May 27 12:15:14 EDT 2005

Hello,

I am having a problem with vtkCutter. I am using it to
display a cross section of pressure and velocity
information. I am able to correctly display surface
pressure and velocity and I can correctly display
velocity glyphs. However, when I try to display
cross-sectional velocity information the slice is only
colored blue (which is a zero value based on my look
up table). The scale bar displays the correct range.

This has consistantly worked correctly with small sets
of data. However, I am now trying to use a larger
example and I am running into this problem. So I am
wondering if anyone else has had a problem using
vtkCutter with large amounts of data.

If anyone has an idea as to what might be going wrong
I would appreciate any help.

-Matt