[vtkusers] stretching

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Thu May 26 11:49:34 EDT 2005

Hi everybody,

My job is to implement an MFC interface for medical image segmentation purposes. Before, my lab was working on Matlab to display their data. Default behavior of matlab is to display my image in parallel mode and stretch the image to fill the best my window. It was a convenient way to see our 1552*128 images. That is exactly what I want to reproduce in my interface.

So, what I am desperately trying to do is to stretch my image (different scale factors in x and y) to fit my render window.

 viewer->GetRenderer()->GetActiveCamera()->ParallelProjectionOn() is OK, but
 viewer->GetRenderer()->GetActiveCamera()->SetParallelScale() scale not stretch my image.
 There should be a way to stretch.

Isabelle