[vtkusers] 3D texture maps currently are not supported!

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Tue May 24 08:51:57 EDT 2005

Hi Mathieu,

Could you provide sample code demonstrating how you are trying to use the
raycast function or texture mapper 2D?  The classes that produce that error
message are vtkIVExporter, vtkOOGLExporter, vtkOpenGLTexture, and
vtkVRMLExporter, but none of those classes are involved in doing raycasting
or using the texture mapper 2D.

- Amy