[vtkusers] help on QT and VTK integration

Alex Malyushytsky malyushytsky at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 22:11:00 EDT 2005

I am looking on the way to use VTK in QT environment.
Basically what I tried:

1. Got current VTK versuion from the CVS.
2. Compiled it with CMake.
3. Tried to \VTK\Examples\GUI\Qt\ImageViewer example with currently installed QT3.3.2 in VC6.0 environment.

I got several unresolved external symbol errors errors, like:

main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall QVTKWidget::~QVTKWidget(void)" (__imp_??1QVTKWidget@@UAE at XZ)

It seems, that compiled with CMake binaries missing such classes.
Could anybody point what I need to do to make it work?

Thanks in advance,
              Alex