[vtkusers] vtkImplicitSelectionLoop and vtkImplicitBoolean problem

Katherine Kerekes kerekes at fastmail.fm
Mon May 23 09:20:55 EDT 2005

I am trying to clip a block of data (using vtkClipper inside out on).  I am
using a vtkImplicitBoolean function that consists of a vtkPlane and a
vtkImplicitSelectionLoop where the plane origin is one of the points in the
vtkImplicitSelectionLoop and the plane normal is the same normal as the loop
normal.  I set the OperationType to Intersection.  So I thought that the
intersection should be one slice of the loop.  But when I visualize this
clipper shows the selection loop running through the entire dataset (not
just one slice of the loop).  Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Kate Kerekes