[vtkusers] How to debug the linker errors of the console application

Uma Sindhura usindhura at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 05:20:31 EDT 2005

Hi friends,

      When I was trying  to build my .cpp console application using VTK I was getting the following errors.How can i solve these?Please help me

afxcwd.lib(timecore.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __mbctype
nafxcwd.lib(apphelp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __mbctype
nafxcwd.lib(filelist.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __mbctype
nafxcwd.lib(appcore.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ___argv
nafxcwd.lib(appcore.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ___argc
Debug/convertToStlVtk.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

http://mail.yahoo.com