[vtkusers] Molecule structure

Peter G Carswell pete at osc.edu
Thu May 19 10:12:20 EDT 2005

Yes, we have experienced some similar problem. We had a workshop for VTK
at our lab. And, occasionally, machines would freeze up after running a
VTK example, using openGL windows.

Our cluster consists of 50 workstation nodes configured with:

    * Dual processor AMD system, Tyan Tiger MPX 760MPX Motherboard
    * 1.53GHz AMD Athlon 1800MP CPUs
    * 2GB DDR2100 memory
    * 40GB IDE hard drive
    * 100Mb Ethernet
    * Myrinet 2000 interface
    * Quadro4 900 XGL graphics board

We will be looking into the problem.

pete

--
Peter G. Carswell
The Ohio Supercomputer Center
pete at osc.edu
work: 614.292.1091
fax:  614.292.XXXX
"DOC NOTE, I DISSENT. A FAST NEVER PREVENTS A FATNESS. I DIET ON COD."
-Peter Hilton