[vtkusers] what kind input data does vtkstreamline need?

Zhao Yongqiang zhaoyongqiang at gmail.com
Tue May 17 11:42:29 EDT 2005

Will,

Thank you for your reply. I check the mailing list and the document of
VTK, but i can not find how to associate the isosurface data with the
vector field. So, my question is :
How to build vector field to represent blood flow and how to associate?
Can I build the field from the isosurface data? and can I use the
isosurface data as source object of vtkStreamline?

Zhao Yongqiang
2005.5.17