[vtkusers] what kind input data does vtkstreamline need?

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Tue May 17 06:32:43 EDT 2005

Zhao-

Streamlines need a vector field (which in your case should be a
representation of blood flow). That is, the volume that you isocontoured
should have vectors associated with it, and should be the input to the
streamline filter. Then of course you'll want to specify a starting point
or points for the streamline.

Will