[vtkusers] Is there any function like SetXSlice or SetYSlice

Katherine Kerekes kerekes at fastmail.fm
Mon May 16 16:55:36 EDT 2005

Sorry,  I also meant to include that I have used vtkImageDataToTkPhoto to
get an XSlice, YSlice, or ZSlice, but this is only useful if you are using
tcl, and there is very little documentation on this class.  Also, you can
use ImageReslice to rotate your data so that a "Zslice" is really your x or
y slice.

kate