[vtkusers] vtkImageActor Interpolation

David Gobbi dgobbi at atamai.com
Mon May 16 16:31:47 EDT 2005

Hi Mathieu,

The interpolation for vtkImageActor is done using OpenGL's texture
interpolation,
and linear interpolation is the only kind of interpolation supported by
all versions
of OpenGL.

Texture interpolation is done at the end of the OpenGL rendering
pipeline, i.e. after
any lookup table operations are applied (in fact, if you are using
vtkImageActor, you
should usually send the image through vtkImageMapToColors before it goes
into
vtkImageActor).

 - David