[vtkusers] ICP question

Ferdinando Rodriguez y Baena ferdinando.rodriguez at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Mar 30 11:28:34 EST 2005

Have you tried looking at:

\InsightToolkit-1.8.0\Examples\Registration\IterativeClosestPoint1.cxx
\InsightToolkit-1.8.0\Examples\Registration\IterativeClosestPoint2.cxx
\InsightToolkit-1.8.0\Examples\Registration\IterativeClosestPoint3.cxx

These examples illustrate about everything that can be done.

The ICP algorithm implelementation in itk has rather limited functionality,
which means there is only so much you can do with it. But if all you need is
to register 2 point-sets it should be fine.

Hope it helps.

Ferdinando