[vtkusers] ICP question

George M. mygeo at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:16:54 EST 2005

Hello,
I'm new in both image registration and vtk. I would like to perform ICP
registration by using vtkIterativeClosestPointTransform() on two sets of
sparce vtkPoints. I have been unable to get it working so far.

I believe the problem lies on the the way I fiddle around with the two
vtkPoints sets. Could you please post a few lines of code that demonstrate
the right way to wrap the source and target vtkPoints so that can be passed
to the vtkIterativeClosestPointTransform::SetSource and ::SetTarget methods?

Thank you
George