[vtkusers] change the color of the"picked" cell

Tracy flypureau at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 20:38:50 EST 2005

Sorry, I didn't explain my question clearly.

My application is to display a 3D model with a group of PolyData cell.
This model is represented by an actor. I use vtkCellPicker to select a
specific cell, when the cursor is over this cell, I want to change the
colour
of the selected cell without any affection to the rest of cells.

Any suggestion?