[vtkusers] vtkWarpScalar question

Doug Henry brilligent at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:49:20 EST 2005

I have a set of data representing a surface.  I have it stored in a
vtkImageData object and I view it as a 2D colormapped image.  I saw an
example in the book which used vtkWarpScalar to scale the data to make
it 3D.  If I try to pass the output of vtkImageDataGeometryFilter to
the input of vtkWarpScalar I get a compile error that
vtkWarpScalar->SetInput does not take vtkPolyData*, yet this is what
all of the examples do.  What am I missing?  I am using the 4.4
latest.

Thanks