[vtkusers] Re: Some Problem about AddViewProp

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Mon Mar 14 06:42:03 EST 2005

Hi,

AddProp changed to AddViewProp in vtk4.5 (CVS at the moment)... you must be
using an earlier version of vtk. Just change AddViewProp  back to AddProp.

hth

Goodwin

news:20050314072513.77E08346FE at public.kitware.com...
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/VTK/Rendering/Testing/Tcl/volRCCropRegions.tcl
>      but after i run it! it comes out a error said that could not find
requested method: AddViewProb !
>      It seems quite same that once I use the class fuction
vtkQuadricDecimation::SetMaximumCost, it also said I could not find this
fuction!