[vtkusers] Showing orthogonal slices

Michel Audette m.audette at aist.go.jp
Tue Mar 8 07:19:21 EST 2005

Hello Hendrik,

have you checked out the freely avaible software at Atamai.com? I don't know
if it's what you're looking for exactly, but at first glance it looks like
it would fit the bill.

Good luck,

Michel

Michel Audette, Ph.D.,
Research Fellow, Surgical Simulation,
Surgical Assist Technology Group,
AIST,
Namiki 1-2,
Tsukuba, Japan,
305-8564.
"If you think you can do it, you're right.
 If you think you can't do it, you're still right."
- Henry Ford